I’m excited to let you know we passed our COVID-19 inspection! We will still try to WOD outside as long as we can, but now we have the flexibility to move inside if we need to.
Please note the following rules, which will impact our ability to stay open:
COVID Rules (including how to maintain safety and hygiene inside)
- Inside classes are capped at 16 members.
- We will continue to work out outside as long as possible. If we do need to move inside (due to weather), please remain outside until the coach gives the okay to enter.
- You must reserve your spot in class.
- If you don’t reserve a spot, you will only be allowed to stay if there’s room.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Don’t come in to sweat it out!
- When entering, your temperature will be taken.
- Please make sure you fill out the proper paperwork at the front desk. This must be done before every class.
- If you answer “no” to all the questions and have no temperature, then you will be checked in.
- If you answer “yes” to any question or have a temperature, you will be asked to leave.
- Everyone must be 6-feet apart at all times.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times. Gaiters and bandanas are NOT allowed.
- If you don’t have the proper face wear, you will not be allowed to stay.
- No sharing equipment.
- No partner spotting (unless someone is at risk of getting hurt).
- You must wipe down your equipment at the end of class.
- No lingering or socializing inside.
- There is an entrance and exit door. Please make sure to follow the arrows.
- Do not enter through the back door.
- All our coaches will be cleaning the bathrooms more often, as well as any surfaces that we touch frequently throughout the day.
General Gym Rules (for both inside and outside):
- The equipment has been taking a beating from all the extra moisture, as well as being dropped outside. No one is allowed to drag the boxes along the floor — inside or outside.
- Square boxes must be placed on a mat outside.
- If you can’t lift a box, use a smaller one…lol.
- No dropping any equipment inside or outside.
- This includes all barbells, kettlebells, dumbbells, and medicine balls. See our proper way of loading barbells.
- All warm-ups will be led by a coach and performed together.